I revised this package to include the latest version of TEAM RESURRECTiON's leftover killer. The one included in the last package did not work for all previous versions of AnyDVD.
Note: Vista users should disable UAC before following these instructions. For those instructions, go to http://www.vista4beginners.com/How-to-disable-UAC
If you have previously installed AnyDVD, begin with step 1 below. If this is your first time to use AnyDVD, begin at step 3.
1. Uninstall any previous version of AnyDVD in Control Panel (Add/Remove Programs in XP, Programs and Features in Vista).
DO NOT KEEP PREVIOUS REG INFO.
Optional: Delete the C:\Program Files\Slysoft directory and all of its contents. If you receive a notice that all components could not be deleted, skip those files.
2. Use AnyDVD Leftover Killer 1.5 (check "Delete Key" and click the Renew Trial button).
The computer will reboot twice.
3. Install AnyDVD. Reboot when prompted. You should receive a trial popup when AnyDVD autostarts in windows. Click "Continue" and "Ok" three times.
4. Make sure AnyDVD trial isn't running. Right-click on the red fox head by the clock and exit.
5. Run the crack.bat file and press any key when finished (Don't worry, it's safe. Don't believe me? Right click it and choose "Edit"). Note: The batch file will work only if you installed AnyDVD to the default location. If you did not, copy the AnyDVDtray.exe file to your installation directory, overwriting the existing file.
6. Start AnyDVD from the start menu.
7. Double-click the red fox head icon. Uncheck "Automatically check for new AnyDVD Version" under Program Settings. Click OK.
I do not claim credit for the supplied .exe file or the leftover cleaner (TEAM RESURRECTiON). All I've done is simply compile the collection of files to include in this package and supply the above step-by-step procedure.