* Koffice with greek polytonic support for writing ancient greek documents (To use the greek polytonic must boot in greek)
* wine (just open an xterm and type wine application_name)
* Module Manager for installing or uninstalling your modules while be on live cd, when they are not in use.
* Slackel installer in greek (Installation on Hard Disk as normal desktop Linux Distribution. Installation on usb-stick (512 MB). Make bootable usb-stick)
* Slackel-3.0-mini is modular so new modules can added to make it work as server (web, ftp, mail etc), to have educational software to use in schools etc. Slackel-3.0-mini is the base system for the new upcoming releases (server, educational etc)