Have a linux live CD and want to run it from a USB Stick instead? This is 100% Tested and working on 3 Linux live distros currently, so could work for others.
(Note Sometimes due to network congestion you may have to refresh the page a few times before the download will start)
(Also Note: BT3 is awesome for wi-fi hacking)
1. Run USBCB.exe extracting the folder to anywhere you please
2. Place linux live OS iso into the above folder
3. Insert atleast a 2GB USB Mem Stick (If not empty reformat using FAT32 File System)
4. Run Start.exe and follow on-screen prompts
Group Notes: If you dont know what Linux Live is then this is not for you
- A collection of staff and users who were tired of dealing with poor leechers, malware and poor ups
- A private tracker with a focus on fast uploads, new content
and above all, user security.
- Because you are just tired of dealing with fake files, and loads of malware and viruses. AND because you want it FAST!
-Simple. Point your browser to * http://tinyurl.com/seedmore *