Robert Shingledecker has announced the second alpha release of Damn Small Linux 4.0:
* Fixed bug reported upon shutdown - cleanup now working.
* Added more associations for dfm.
* Updated exit.lua to support swm "exit to prompt".
* Fixed bug with dfm when booted "legacy".
* Added .mtoolsrc mtools_skip_check=1
* Cut rarely used modules (will be available as a separate download).
* Restored netfilter modules for rc.firewall.
* Fixed bug in cpanel concerning start of cron (MyCron).
* Fixed bug in dsl-config for hard drive installations.
* Fixed wrong cloop in core affecting hard drive installations.
* Improved hard drive installation for new MyDSL system.
* Fixed bug in flux2jwm affecting menu items doubling up.
* Updated many icons for better appearance.
* Red folder now opens with root privileges.
* Commented out xload monitor in jwm since torsmo provides this.
TuxDistro.com is Your #1 Resource For Linux Related Torrents and VMWare Virtual Machines!