After many months of intense development, we couldnt be more thrilled
to be taking the wraps off our latest and most exciting Cedega version yet: Cedega 6.0.
Codenamed Swordfish, this release features sweeter graphics, increased performance, vastly
improved usability, and more games supported than ever before.
The manual update for the Cedega 6.0 engine is also included. Install using TransGaming -> Install Local Update.
* TransGamers can now play Battlefield 2142, Need for Speed: Carbon and Madden NFL 07. In addition, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is now fully supported without any caveats.
* GL Shading Language (GLSL) support
* Shader Model 2.0
* Point size, scaling, and point sprites
* Volume textures
* Floating point textures
* Framebuffer Object (FBO) re-write
* Support for the new FBO extensions
* New memory allocator
* Optimized file operations
* Anti-aliasing support
* Improved ALSA support, including support for Dmix and MMap
* Improved multimedia timer thread
* Dynamic CPU speed support
* Improved joystick functionality
* D-Bus improvments
* Steam improvements
* Improvements for ATI users
* Copy protection improvements (SafeDisc 4.x)
* Cedega UI Improvements
* Ubuntu Edgy fixes
* GDDB multiple volume support
* Updated GDDB files
* Improved mount handling
* Improved richedit support
REPACK NOTES: sorry for messing up the files
Also sorry if the filesize isnt right i aint got any 0day experience
One more thing Linux is teh best