- merged in setup changes from installer.git
- merged in documentation changes from installer.git
- changed bootmessages
- changed intel wireless hook to improve boot speed
- fixed quickinst
- added new tz script for setting date, time and zones
- added some fixes to km
- added setup startup on first login
- added km and tz to setup dialogs
- added dmraid dialog for mkinitcpio setup
- added ntp to arch and arch64 install environment
ISO and USB image files are provided, which include
i686 and x86_64 core repository. Please check md5sums before using them.
ISO files are standard CD-burnable images.
- Can be burned to CD(RW) media using most CD-burning utilities.
IMG files are full raw disk images.
- Intended for use with USB thumb drives.
- Can be raw-written to a drive using 'dd' or similar utilities.
Further documentation can be found on-disk and on the wiki.