After the mysterious and untimely death of the Emperor, desperate factions
vie for control of Tamriel's throne. With the empire ready to crumble, the
gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land, laying waste to
everything in their path. To turn the tide of darkness the player must find
the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to
destroy all of Tamriel.
* Return of the Elder Scrolls. The sequel to the best-selling,
role-playing game, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
* Live Another Life in Another World Gamers can create and play any
character they can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister
assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
* Next Generation Graphics Pixel-shader effects and high definition
televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals,
including lifelike towns, dungeons and the most realistic forests ever
created in a game.
* First Person Melee and Magic An all-new combat and magic system brings
first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel
* Radiant A Groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7
schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world
around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep and complete goals all on
* Realistic Characters Features over 1,000 non-player characters who come
to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching and full
speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other.
* Open-Ended Game Play; Short Challenges The enormous world of Oblivion is
open, allowing players to explore at their own pace. Players will
encounter shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions,
and creating magic along the way to unraveling the main quest.
2. Burn or mount with Daemon Tools.
3. Install the game.
4. Play the game.