first you need a loopback adapter
Tutorial is here:(translated with google ..)
Proceed as follows, in order to manually install Microsoft the loop baking adapter in Windows XP:
1. Click on start and afterwards on system control.
2. If you activated the “classical opinion”, then click in the left window area on “to the category opinion change”.
3. Select printers and other hardware.
4. Click in the left window area on “see also on hardware”.
5. Click on “, the hardware already one attached”.
6. Click at the end of the list on “new hardware add”.
7. Select “hardware from a list select manually and install” out.
8. Select “network adapters”.
9. Select in the field “manufacturers”, “Microsoft”.
10. Select in the field “network adapters”, “Microsoft loop baking adapter”.
11. Place completely.
12. Go they into the network connections
13. Make they for one right-click on the new “Microsoft loop baking adapter” and select them “characteristics”.
14. Mark they “Internet minutes (TCP/IP)” out and click on “characteristics”
15. Now you set the IP assignment on manual and enter the following IP´s:
IP address: 184.108.40.206
Standartgataway: leave empty
16. Everything with the “OK ONE” Button store.
2.) Place the SRO_Client.exe in you silkroad folder
3.) start tcrack12_4 (wait till the site have loaded (close it after the site comes (because the site is down)))
4.) start tbot0801 and write in your id. press login