Chakra Balancing by Guna Sangah[/font]
My first upload ... wonderful music. :D
An open and playful approach to the balancing of our 7 power centres. Through the turning of the chakras, energy is absorbed and again released. The chakras disperse vital energy, making our existence possible. When one or more of the chakras is blocked, imbalance and disease may occur. By means of energetic vibrations, we can restore the balance.
Guna Sangah includes: Onno Wieten (vocals, accordion, piano, synthesizer, percussion); Lucy Legeland, Imeke Rem, Connie Kriek, Henk Rem (vocals); Rata Kloppenburg (cello); Roy Kuschel (flute); Stefan Hendriks (didgeridoo).
Release Date Sep 03, 2002
Label Oreade Music
According to Wikipedia, Chakras, are energy centers along the spine located at major branchings of the human nervous system, beginning at the base of the spinal column and moving upward to the top of the skull. Chakras are considered to be a point or nexus of biophysical energy or prana of the human body. Shumsky states that "prana is the basic component of your subtle body, your energy field, and the entire chakra system...the key to life and source of energy in the universe."
The following seven primary chakras are commonly described:
1. [color=Purple]Muladhara[/color] (Sanskrit: ???????, M?l?dh?ra) [color=Green]Base or Root Chakra[/color] (last bone in spinal cord *coccyx*)
2. [color=Purple]Swadhisthana[/color] (Sanskrit: ???????????, Sv?dhi??h?na) [color=Green]Sacral Chakra[/color] (ovaries/prostate)
3. [color=Purple]Manipura[/color] (Sanskrit: ??????, Ma?ip?ra) [color=Green]Solar Plexus Chakra[/color] (navel area)
4. [color=Purple]Anahata[/color] (Sanskrit: ?????, An?hata) [color=Green]Heart Chakra[/color] (heart area)
5. [color=Purple]Vishuddha[/color] (Sanskrit: ???????, Vi?uddha) [color=Green]Throat Chakra[/color] (throat and neck area)
6. [color=Purple]Ajna[/color] (Sanskrit: ?????, ?jñ?) [color=Green]Brow or Third Eye Chakra[/color] (pineal gland or third eye)
7. [color=Purple]Sahasrara[/color] (Sanskrit: ???????, Sahasr?ra) [color=Green]Crown Chakra[/color] (Top of the head; 'Soft spot' of a newborn)
Practitioners of Hinduism and New Age Spirituality believe the chakras interact with the body's ductless endocrine glands and lymphatic system by feeding in good bio-energies and disposing of unwanted bio-energies.