Patch for the Windows edition of Spore is now available,
adding a number of new cheats, changes, fixes, and features to the game, plus 24 new exoskeleton limbs! Features:
- Fix for esc key not bringing up Options in Galaxy Game Entry
- Fix for creator backgrounds appearing on small sporepedia cards
- Update to help keep achievements on the server in sync
with achievements in the game
- Hold down the Control key in Sporepedia to select
multiple creations for deleting or banning.
- Hold down the Shift key in Sporepedia to select a range
of creations for deleting or banning.
- New planet style: Cubes.
- Fix for game entry screen turning black when banning
a creature in a Saved game.
- Fixed issue with flora card in Sporepedia.
- Space phase: Fixed graphic issue with water levels not
updating properly with terraform tools so that visible
water and atmosphere levels will now correspond in the
- Fixed problems introduced via atmospheric and drought
- Improved gaits for multi-legged creatures.
- Improved gaits for creatures with 2 limbs, but without any feet.
- Space phase: Fixed missing VOX in some animations in Comm Screen.
- Fixed audio issue with switching mode to 5.1 breaking music
- Fixed audio syncing issue when minimizing and/or maximizing
Spore before opening video.
- Fixed crash with city music player when Save and Load dialogs
- Fix for audio lag and missing models due background loading
slow-down on certain single-processor machine configurations.
This fix improved overall stability on this machine configuration.