00-Diana Ross - To Love Again (Expanded edition).m3u
00-Diana Ross - To Love Again (Original album).m3u
DIANA ROSS - To Love Again (1981, digitally remastered and expanded edition 2003)
Description: MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3.
Bit rate: 320 kbps.
Sample rate: 44100 Hz joint stereo.
Tags: ID3V1 & ID3V2.
Source format: CD.
Number of tracks 20.
"Make no mistake: though this reissue has a wealth of treats for hardcore fans, "To Love Again" just might be an essential Diana Ross album for any CD collection. The original LP - represented by the first nine tracks -contain some of her biggest ballad hits for the millions who dig Diana for her way with a romantic love song: "It's My Turn," "Touch Me In The Morning," "Theme From Mahogany," and "I Thought It Took A Little Time" are classics (the latter two having been covered by Mariah Carey and Gloria Estefan, respectively). The hits don't end there, though. Also included are two Lionel Richie duets (the timeless "Endless Love" and lost gem "Dreaming of You)", and the classic Marvin Gaye duet "Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)." The tunes that round out the collection prove just how stunning Diana Ross' romantic performances were. From the Michael Masser-penned tunes featured on the original LP ("One More Chance" and "To Love Again" to name a few) to the newly added, equally timeless show-stoppers "After You," "Come In From The Rain," and "Never Say I Don't Love You," not a single track is out of place, inaccessible, or even second-rate. This beautiful anthology can be considered a must-have to mark all the romantic moments in your life, regardless of your age or musical tastes. Add this to other classic love song collections from Elton John, Ray Charles and Madonna, and Happy Valentine's Day."
""To Love Again" is a compilation album by Diana Ross, produced by Michael Masser. Following the success of 1980's "diana" produced by Chic the set was released in early 1981 and consisted of old and newly recorded love songs by the Motown diva. "It's My Turn" was the main theme from a 1980 movie starring Michael Douglas and Jill Clayburgh and had been released both on the soundtrack album and as a single prior to the "To Love Again" compilation, and the title track was originally included on the overlooked 1978 album "Ross". Two of the three new recordings. "One More Chance" and "Cryin' My Heart Out For You", were issued as singles. "To Love Again" was to be Ross' last album of new material for Motown (before her return in 1989) after signing a $20 million contract with RCA. In 2003 Motown/Universal Music re-released the album doubling the number of tracks to 20. Two of the tracks, "We're Always Saying Goodbye" and "Share Some Love", had been previously unreleased. It also marked the first time many of the songs appeared on compact disc."
To Love Again +
01. It's My Turn (1980)
02. Stay With Me (1981)
03. One More Chance (1981)
04. Cryin' My Heart Out For You (1981)
05. Theme from Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To?) (Single Mix) (1975)
06. I Thought It Took A Little Time (But Today I Fell In Love) (1976)
07. To Love Again (1975/1978/1981)
08. No One's Gonna Be A Fool Forever (Single Mix) (1973)
09. Touch Me in the Morning (Single Mix) (1973)
10. Love Me (1973)
11. Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart) (Alternate Mix) (Duet with Marvin Gaye, 1973)
12. Together (Single Mix) (1975/1978)
13. After You (1975)
14. Too Shy to Say (1977)
15. Come In From The Rain (1977)
16. Never Say I Don't Love You (1978)
17. Share Some Love (Previously unreleased recording, 1976/1978)
18. Dreaming of You (Duet with Lionel Richie, 1981)
19. Endless Love (Duet with Lionel Richie, 1981)
20. We're Always Saying Goodbye (Previously unreleased recording, 1974/1978)