ÚÄÄÄÄ In Their 20th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released ÄÄÄÄ¿
ÚÙ Silverfall: Earth Awakening (c) Monte Cristo ÚÙ
: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT : : Release Date: 04/03/2008 :
³ Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT ³ ³ Game Type: RPG ³
³ Packaged by: FAIRLIGHT ³ ³ Image Format: ISO ³
³ DVDS: 1 ³ ³ Protection: Tages ³
³ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ ³
³ System Requirements: 1.2 GHz Pentium, 256 ram, 64mb graphic card ³
From time immemorial there has existed a guardian who maintained the
equilibrium between the different elements.
Centuries ago, when attempts were made to steal his power from him, the
elemental sorcerers unleashed his anger, which resulted in a catastrophic
imbalance between the elements, turning everything into rock and the earth
became predominant. However, by turning his own spells against him, they
managed to confine him in a block of stone, thus preventing the elemental
imbalance from rendering Nelwë uninhabitable. None of the sorcerers dabbled
in the earth element thereafter, for fear of waking the guardian. Centuries
have now passed, and the rock has gradually eroded and changed back into the
water it was originally, long ago. The guardian’s magic is making its presence
felt again; rocks rain down on the cities; the water is becoming full of mud.
The earth, the element forbidden to the elemental sorcerers, is awakening.
• Create your own character from 4 races. Choose your face, and custom your
hair and skin colour, it will give you special skills and abilities.
• Manage your evolution by choosing among 150 skills and spells.
• As you are not stuck in a class, it gives you a real freedom to create
exactly the character you want to play and to adapt it to your gameplay
• Face over 100 magical creatures and boss.
• Build your team out of 2 from 8 possible companions. Each of them has
his own story, background, abilities and can give you quests. Your way
to treat them will change their devotion, and they can become your friend
to the death or lover.
• A vast, open fantasy universe offering complete freedom, from the flying
zeppelin city of Cloudworks to the mage volcano city of Brazer.
• Multiplayer mode in cooperative or PVP up to 8 players.