Support the software companies. If you play this game BUY it!
*** Release Information ***
Silent Storm is a true 3D tactical turn-based Role-Playing-Game set against
the backdrop of WWII. As the conflict rages on the frontlines, you’ll be
leading a small multinational squad behind enemy lines to gather information
and wreak havoc on your enemies while trying to thwart a mysterious new
rising power whose plans are even more horrific than anything the world has
yet witnessed. Silent Storm is fully rendered in breathtaking 3D – and
includes fully destructible environments, realistic weaponry and unlimited
tactical possibilities. Turn-based gaming has never looked this good! Choose
your squad from over 40 operatives of 30 different nationalities, each with a
unique background and mix of specialties and skills. You’ll be able to arm
each of them with a mix of over 75 authentic WWII weapons ranging from
commando daggers to shoulder-mounted rocket launchers.
Silent Storm sets a new standard for the turn-based genre with rag-doll kinetic
physics and bullet trajectory tracing lending a level of realism to characters
and warfare that surpasses any title in the genre.
Two non-linear campaigns let you command Allied or Axis forces and give you full
control over the style and difficulty of play. The variety of squad members and
weaponry let you emphasize stealth or maximum firepower, and nearly unlimited
random encounters let you prepare your squad for their secret missions where
skill and tactical cunning will make the difference between life and death.
- Flexible mission structure with 2 independent campaigns for Allies and Axis
- 24 non-linear day and night missions; prepare for each mission with randomly
generated encounters of any style and difficulty
- Multiple paths to complete the mission, use brute force or stealth tactics –
3 incorporated difficulty levels
- Destructible environment opens up tactical options – blow out a wall to smash
the enemies behind
- Equip your squad with over 75 authentic WWII weapons including experimental
and rare models; discover hidden enemy caches to get even more powerful gear
- Over 40 male and female operatives of various nationalities available, each
with unique personality, background, and dialog lines and one of 6 different
professions: scout, sniper, soldier, grenadier, medic, and engineer
- Rich character development system including 9 skills as presets for each
character and more then 50 skills that can be developed during the course of the
- Unprecedented realism featuring true 3D and fully destructible environment, real
bullet tracing and collision detection and realistic trajectories, speed and
piercing performance for different types of bullets, grenades and missiles
1) Unrar with WinRAR.
2) Burn the .cue and .bin with Nero Burning Rom software.
3) Install the game.
4) Copy over the cracked game .exe file from the deviance dir on CD1.
5) And then play :)
DEViANCE Application Information
You think you can contribute to the scene too? You have one or more
- suppliers who work for any software shops/stores like:
Electronic Boutique, Babbages, GAME, HMV, Dixons, Virgin or
any software place at all!
- suppliers for new unreleased store/shop games that have access to a
fast upload 300k+ internet connection.
- network or security administrators on fast 10mb plus internet links,
who have full control and responsibility over their fast links.
- supplying new unreleased games (maybe you work at a game/util
magazine, courier delivery firm, newspaper, game press/marketing
company, distributor, publisher, duplicator, tv/radio show, shop,
warehouse, design firm, language translation company, packing company
store etc). No need for a fast internet connection for this =]
- you are a coder who can code your own tools to automatically remove
commercial iso protections like the latest versions of any of the
following: SafeDisc or Securom or Tages or VOB or Laserlok or
- are you able to write your own source code to unpack & repack
custom game related file formats.
If you can meet one or more of our above requests and want to be a part
of the fun today, e-mail us. Use the contact information given below.
We do this just for FUN. We are against any profit or commercialisation
of piracy. We do not spread any release, others do that.
In fact, we BUY all our own games with our own hard earned and worked for
efforts. Which is from our own real life non-scene jobs.
As we love game originals. Nothing beats a quality original.