Well first off a big thank you to cassanova for the audio top stuff m8 ;-)
Right .....the video is the russian TS which was really good for such an early release,picture was sharp with nice colours,the
only really downside was the subs were in russian and there's alot ......really need english subs for this film.
The audio,well been speaking the cass for alot over these last 2 weeks and he said he could supply me with direct audio.....and this was the first,and
it's a really nice source and direct......thank you.
Work don't ask too much........ :lol:
Firstly i had to write down all the subs over 2bros release and make note of start and end times......couldn't read some as the picture was too blurry,but got
60+ subs.Once done i had to match up with the russian video,start and end times were different.....but close enough so i know what went where ;-)
So once done i had 60 english subs hardcoded to the russian video.....
After i needed to slightly change the picture....needed a tad more colour and brightening up a bit....so i changed the gamma.lum,chroma and contrast levels all
increased,but lowered the rgb black base down to tone down the white/bright spots.
Now i had the video finished...now for syncing....what a game........tried stretching the audio and started off ok wit some slight +ms changes....but it got worse.Tried
stretching the rest of the audio again and repeated this a couple of times.....just wasn't happening how i want it to :(
Well 42 cuts later i got there.....but to be honest,have notice some slight oos problems but only slightly and for a few seconds here and there.....and there was no way i was
going to do it again :lol: