Here is a old patcher I had kicking around, I fixed some of the problems inside the actual exe and mad it a little better to use, can only be used on reflexive.com games. They have some of the best games though. The application is very simple to use.
1. Download ANY Game from reflexive.com
2. Install Game, DO NOT launch game after the install is done.
3. Delete shortcut of game from desktop.
4. Open the patcher.
5. Click Method 1, then click go.
6. Find the game folder you just installed on your puter, usually in program files.
7 Inside the game folder will be a picture of the game click on this and hit open, you should get a file fixed window, click ok, give it a second and a window will pop up for the game folder, now delete the original game icon and rename your file called unpacked to whatever you want.
If this method does not work use method 2 but always use method one first. EnJoY!!!!!!!!! There is a help file included, any questions do not hesitate to ask.