The Caribbean in the 17th Century; You will trade with over 60 towns and create your own production facilities. You will not only increase your trading empire, but you will also have a larger influence on the development of the New World.
Trade is not everything though, as pirates and military fleets threaten your trade convoys. Escort ships for your convoys are needed, or you can turn the tides and hunt for pirates or capture the military ships, becoming more famous and expanding your own fleet as well as your stock of goods.
If that is not enough, you can also take on missions for merchants, diplomats and other characters. With the even more desirable missions of the Vice Kings, where you are to attack and conquer enemy towns, you will be able to influence the defences of your home towns directly. As a sign of gratitude you will be awarded land, to be used later to build and oversee your own towns.
* Huge game world with 4 nations and 60 towns
* Construct production facilities, houses and special function buildings to help your towns flourish
* Create your own towns
* Stronger consequences in wars (towns can be conquered)
* Introductory scenarios to describe all important features of the game
* 8 special scenarios for a quick and easy start into the Port Royale 2 world
* Open ended game with endless detail and game depth
* 16 different ship-types
* New and improved sea battles using modern 3D Graphic Technology
Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP
Pentium III (or compatible) with 700MHz (or higher)
128 Mb RAM (for Windows 98SE or ME)
256 Mb RAM (for Windows 2000, or XP)
700Mb free Hard drive Space
DirectX-8 compatible Graphic Card
DirectX-8 compatible Sound Card
Internal 4-speed CD-ROM Drive
DirectX 9 (on the Port Royale 2 CD)
Burn or Mount
goto /crack on the cd
copy over pr2.exe to game dir