Specnaz: Project Wolf is a tactical first-person shooter built on the Amoeba 3-D outdoor engine. The game's main feature is the tactic-action model, which lets the player complete missions without any limitations. Another important factor of the game is the military trained wolf, whose skills and services the player will be able to use within much of the game.
- 5 campaigns (Iran, Yemen, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Myanmar) with interesting plot
- 31 various missions (8 Iran, 8 Yemen, 7 Afghanistan, 3 Uzbekistan, 6 Myanmar) - you will play in desert, jungle, towns etc.
- 2 game modes (Geroy and Tactical)
- Different environment depending on the time (night, day, early morning, late evening)
- Miscellaneous objectives (eliminating enemies, destroying buildings, retrieving documents and cargo)
- 8 weapons:
Primary - AK 47, AS (VAL), OC-14-4A-03 - GROZA, VSS Vintorez, RPG - 18
Secondary - STECKIN with silencer
Explosives - Satchel charges with remote detonator
Grenades - RGD - 5
Realistic shooting (ballistics)
Support devices: Sat Cam view, Binocular, Compass, Night Vision - only in night missions
- LAN game mod: Death match
- Interaction with teammates from 3D view or Sat Cam view (only in Tactical mode)