Driver Genius is a professional tool for backing up or restoring the drivers, it can fast detect all the devices in computer and backup the drivers, and it can make the drivers into the zip-compressed format or self-extractor format files. When you reinstall the operation system, you can use restore-drivers function to restore all the drivers. You need only click the mouse, and then the drivers will be installed into your system automatically. Certainly, you can also make the drivers into an auto-install package, in this way, the drivers installation is as simple as the other software installation. It has the simple wizard mode and even beginner can also use it easily.
- Quickly backup device drivers for your computer.
- Backup your drivers to a ZIP or EXE self-extracting file.
- Clone your drivers to an auto-setup package.
- Wizard mode allow you step by step backup or restore your drivers.
- Get detailed information about your installed devices.
- Search for drivers for non-internet connected computer.
- Easy to get the most recent drivers for your computer.
- Search all available drivers update by one click.
- Liveupdate your drivers information database online.
Supports: Operating System: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/XP x64/Server 2003 x64/Vista x64