Who ever said that simple gameplay meant easy? This unique, first-person top-down puzzle game is the natural evolution of Strange Attractors, where you’re just the press of a spacebar away from the action! Use your ship’s gravity drive to navigate and escape from a complex series of labyrinths full of secrets, hazards and unlucky spacemen. New to Strange Attractors 2, you now have two attractor switches at your command, also offering you control of an 'Anti-Gravity' button. But, don’t despair! – The game is still completely playable with a single switch. Strange Attractors 2 is incredibly fun, incorporates lessons learned from its predecessor, and features improvements upon an already successful one-switch game.
* Unique gravity-based gameplay. Use basic physics to find complex and innovative paths through the warrens of space.
* Simple to learn, but a challenge to master. Plan your approach and refine your technique as you wield your simple, but powerful control over gravity to propel your ship through complex environments.
* Hurl spacemen to their gory fate. Have a mean streak? Crush hapless spacemen on your path throughout the game and gain grisly bonuses.
* Fun for novices and experts alike. Whether you’re just starting out or conquered the first game, Strange Attractors 2 offers a great experience for all. Set your difficulty and decide whether to play with one or two switches – the choice is up to you!
* Full 3D environments. See the universe of Strange Attractors like never before, in all its three-dimensional glory.
* Play again and again. Every game is different, as each world moves and rotates, creating a new maze to navigate.
* Windows® 2000/XP/VistaTM with latest updates
* Pentium® III, AMD AthlonTM 1.0 GHz or better
* ATI RadeonTM 9500 or better, NVIDIA GeForceTM FX 5200 or better, Intel® GMA 950 or better with 64
* MB of video memory (shared or dedicated)
* 850 MB of available system memory
* OS-supported keyboard, mouse
* 350 MB of available hard drive space (120 MB installed)