...:: F.R.O.G. - Frantic Rush of Green! -.direct.play.- ::...
:. ripped .:
nuthing, just direct.play modificated!.
.: about :.
Hopping Arcade Fun! Leap for your life over highways, zigzag through airports and
lunge through cities across the globe.Help Frog survive the all-new perils of this
classic arcade favorite.Leap across the globe in search of a kiss from a Hollywood
princess but will her kiss turn you from a frog to a prince?
Hop through the Australian Outback avoiding snakes, trucks, and trap doors.
* Leap to safety diverting trains, planes and x-ray machines in China and France.
* Jump over, under and across snowmobiles, penguins and more throughout Canada.
* Survive Hollywood’s dangerous highways and make it curb to curb safely!
* Leap for your life over highways, zigzag through airports and lunge through
* cities across the globe.
* Trains, Planes & Automobiles!
* Avoid tough new challenges including kangaroos, crocodiles and vehicles by
* leaping over or under obstacles. Hop wrong and pay the ultimate price!
New Amphibian Weapons!
* Use your tongue whip to catch unsuspecting insects and valuable coins. Each tongue
* lashing gives you energy to hop to safety.
Potent Power Ups!
* Look for Power Ups and coins that help you hop faster, slow down traffic and even
*allow you to block frog dangers!
:. system requirements .:
* Pentium® III 500 MHz or 100% compatible
* 96 MB RAM
* 250 MB hard drive space
* DirectX® 9.0 (included on CD)
* 8 MB DirectX compatible video card
* DirectX compatible sound card
* 8x CD-ROM drive
.: install :.
1.: unrar with latest winrar (3.62 stable) or higher!. or use 7zip!
2.: double click on > F.R.O.G.exe < (must be done)
3.: double click on > Frog.exe < to run Game.!
4.: enjoy and happy gaming to all the younger people!.
S p e c i a l I n f o N o t e :
Some virus-scanner recognize the header of a packed exe ( F.R.O.G.exe )
as a lame virus, (coz it's thebyte by byte check error of 'em!.)
Its almost certainly a false positive alert from overly protective heuristics
you can read more about in your VirusTool-Manual or VirusTools-WebSite!.