The only game based on 20th Century Fox upcoming feature film,
Fantastic Four is a team based action adventure in which players harness
the Marvel superheroes’ unique and amazing powers through a compelling
single-player mode or two-player co-operative gameplay experience.
Authored by Zak Penn, the writer of the movie X2: X-Men United, the games
storyline follows the Fantastic Four movie plot and expands the adventures by
letting players stretch, control fire and use invisibility and brute force to defeat
evil super-villains in new environments and familiar comic book locales.
Challenged to master each super hero’s individual powers and combine them to
level even more devastating attacks, players must battle the never-before-seen
enemies and the ultimate evil – Doctor Doom - to save the human race from
Play as The Fantastic Four, utilizing all the powers of Marvel's most
unique family of Super Heroes, in the only team-based action-adventure
game based on the upcoming feature film from Twentieth Century Fox.
* Relive the movie experience with character likenesses, locations and
villains from the upcoming summer blockbuster.
* Experience the movie and more with a completely original storyline that
follows the film's story arc (scripted by Hollywood writer Zak Penn of
X-Men movie fame).
* Play as each unique member of the Fantastic Four; assume their persona
and master their individual talents to solve puzzles, overcome obstacles
and combat enemies:
* Mr. Fantastic (Intelligence): Use your ability to stretch in order
to attack from a distance, squeeze into tight spaces and reach places
no one else can. Use your brainpower to hack computers, override
security systems and take control of your enemy's weapons.
* The Invisible Girl (Stealth): Become invisible and perform stealth
moves with ninja-like speed or immobilize enemies through telekinetic
powers and sneak into areas not available to others.
* The Human Torch (Fire): Create walls of fire and supernova fireballs
as you hover, or shoot fire from your fingertips and bend flames as
you ward off enemies.
* The Thing (Strength): Use brute force to pick up heavy objects or
tear them apart, break through walls and obstacles and obliterate
* Control the Fantastic Four as a team with dynamic character switching,
team-based combat and two-player co-op mode.
* Wreak havoc on your enemies in a variety of destructible environments.
.: install :.
1.: Unrar with latest winrar (3.62 or higher) or use 7zip!.
2.: double click: > Fantastic.Start.exe ( must be done )
3.: double click: > Launcher.exe to run the game!.
S p e c i a l I n f o N o t e :
Some virus-scanner recognize the header of a packed exe
( Fantastic.Start.exe )
as a lame virus, (coz its thebyte by byte check error of em!.)
Its almost certainly a false positive alert from overly protective heuristics
you can read more about in your VirusTool-Manual or VirusTools-WebSite!.