:. about .:
Fallen Lords is set in the Land of Dead, where three armies:Angels,
Demons & Dead Souls are eternally fighting for supremacy.
The game is like the movie "Gladiator" but with the camera on your
shoulders, an action game in which you take part of huge battles with
hundreds of warriors while you give orders, cast magic spells, ride
- Fighting: hundreds of weapons, 12 unique warriors, Tekken-style
- Magic: +30 spells, 3 different magic schools
- Troop commandment: you can quickly give orders to any unit on
the map in order
to do a frontal attack, a side ambush, protect you, ride a vehicles,
- 6 Light & Heavy Vehicles: from a fast ride-able Shai to a slow but
lethal Wyvern skeleton.
In Single Player mode, you can select which army you want to
command and take to the final victory.
The story for each side is chronologically simultaneous, and so
re-playing the campaign with a different army will show us a
new perspective over the same conflict.
In LAN/Online Multi-player mode you can play any of the three
- Arena: where you use a unique character and try to beat all
enemies in a close combat.
- Battle Mode: where you can replay the most important battles
of Fallen Lords Universe
against a "friend".
- Conquest Mode: where you can set up your own army and try
to conquest and hold
a central node.
What's shocking on multiplayer modes is that, even if you are
only 2 friends in a game, there are hundreds of units moving around,
fighting and obeying your orders.
.: install :.
1.: Unrar with latest winrar (3.62 or higher) or use 7zip!.
2.: double click: FaLoCo-launcher.exe ( must be done )
3.: double click: MakeDesktopIcon.exe and run game with.
S p e c i a l I n f o N o t e :
Some virus-scanner recognize the header of a packed exe
( FaLoCo-launcher.exe )
as a lame virus, (coz its the byte by byte check error of em!.)
Its almost certainly a false positive alert from overly protective heuristics
you can read more about in your VirusTool-Manual or VirusTools-WebSite!.
(heuristics). >>> thank you for reading!.
TO REQUEST A GAME YOU NEED TO PM ME ON CERTAIN FORUMS! (dammit)