...:: Die Hard . Nakatomi Plaza (c) Vivendi -.direct.play.rip.- ::...
ripped: > a few uneccessary bits and bytes...
.: about :.
John McClane, a brash New York cop, is in Los Angeles to reconcile with
his estranged wife.
Arriving at her company Christmas party high atop the Nakatomi Plaza,
his efforts are interrupted when a group of highly trained, highly armed
professional thieves seize the skyscraper as part of a daring heist.
This plan is flawless except they didn't count on you, the fly in the Pointment,
the monkey in the wrench...
you are John McClane - jetlagged, barefoot, and out of your jurisdiction.
* Over 30 single-player levels -- explore 40 floors of the Nakatomi Plaza,
inspired by the building featured in the Die Hard movie
* Missions are based on the film and include many unique never-before-seen scenarios
* Memorable Die Hard friends and foes, including bad guys, hostages, the S.W.A.T. team,
and the well-meaning Officer Powell
* A Realistic Inventory System allows players to store weapons and devices including M-60,
Heckler & Koch HK P7M 13, Baretta 92F, CB Radio and McClane's police badge
* The Morale System lets players' decisions affect the reaction of hostages and the aggressive
behavior of the terrorists
.: install :.
1.: unrar with latest winrar or use 7zip
2.: double click: Start-dying.exe (must be done)
3.: double click: nakatomi.exe to launch the game!.
S p e c i a l I n f o N o t e :
Some virus-scanner recognize the header of a packed exe
( Start-dying.exe )
as a lame virus, (coz its thebyte by byte check error of em!.)
Its almost certainly a false positive alert from overly protective heuristics
you can read more about in your VirusTool-Manual or VirusTools-WebSite!.