..:> Arthur's Quest - Battle for the Kingdom -.direct.play.- <:..
..:> Crazy Chicken - Heart of Tibet -.direct.play.- <:..
ripped: > nothing! (both)
.: about Arthurs Quest :.
You are Arthur, vowed to chivalry, honor and fated to rule the land.
With a powerful wizard by your side, you must defeat the legendary
evil that threatens to keep you from your rightful place as the greatest
king of all time.
* Explosive first-person action puts you in the heart of the battle for the throne.
* Explore 11 levels on a quest for Excalibur’s jeweled scabbard & the defeat of Arthur's
most powerful enemies.
* Robust 3D environments bring Arthur’s legendary battles to life.
* Lose yourself in vivid cinematics.
* Advanced enemy A.I. will challenge even the most battle-hardened knight.
:. System Requirements .:
Windows 98/ME/XP (works on WinXP.sp2)
* Pentium II 450MHz or 100% compatible processor
* 128MB RAM
* 12MB 3D Video Accelerator with DirectX 8.1 compliant video drivers
* DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
* 250MB hard disk space
* 4X CD-ROM Drive
.: install :.
1.: Unrar with latest winrar or use 7zip!
2.: double click: ArQu-start.exe ( must be done, 1st! )
3.: double click: MakeDesktopIcon and double and run game with icon!.
***same 3 steps for the other game!.
S p e c i a l I n f o N o t e :
Some virus-scanner recognize the header of a packed exe
( ArQu-start.exe )
as a lame virus, (coz its thebyte by byte check error of em!.)
Its almost certainly a false positive alert from overly protective heuristics
you can read more about in your VirusTool-Manual or VirusTools-WebSite!.