*** ENJOY THE NEW FANTASTIC RACING GAME FROM BURNOUT SERIES ... ***
*** CHECK THE FILE WEBPAGE : http://sites.google.com/site/filesoverview/ (copy or write this link to the clipbord ) page info : the webpage have videos , wallpapers , soundtrack , helping files and many nice information about the file and everything is absolutly free !!! ***
*** COMMENT : LATEST UPDATE FOR THIS GAME IS ALREADY INCLUDED ***
*** EVENT TYPES : ***
*** Races, Marked Man events and Burning Routes can start in any location around Paradise City, but the destination is always one of eight: the Maplemount Country Club, the Coastguard HQ, the Waterfront Plaza, The Wildcats Baseball Stadium, the Fort Lawrence Naval Yard, the Lone Stallion Ranch, The Wind Farm and the Crystal Summit Observatory. Road Rages and Stunt Runs have no set end destination.
* Race: Races consist of the player and at least one other car (races with just one opponent are known as 'Duels'). The player is given a location to race to. The player can take any route through the city to the location, with the aid of a flashing road names at the top of the screen when the player is advised to turn. The first to arrive at the destination wins; there are no points or prizes awarded for placing second or third, unlike most racing games. Online races and races on Big Surf Island can also include checkpoints that need to be crossed before reaching the finish.
* Road Rage: The player is given a target number of takedowns and a time limit. A Road Rage event is won by meeting or exceeding this target in the given time limit. A variant of this event was made available for online play in the "Cagney" update. The rules of this event were slightly modified following the Burnout 1.6 update, changing how the timer counts down after the target takedown number is achieved.
* Marked Man: In this event, the player is given a destination. At least one opponent is trying to stop the player from reaching the destination by scoring takedowns against them. The player must survive from start to finish in order to win (the player can be part of collisions, but loses the event if he totals the car). A variant designed for online gameplay was included in the "Cagney" update. The Marked Man events on Big Surf Island are checkpoint-based where the player must clear the checkpoints to achieve victory in the event without being smashed up by the opposing cars.
* Stunt Run: Players are given a target score. They must earn points towards that score by using boosts, jumps, drifts and other such stunt moves, all the while trying to keep their combo alive by not letting a timer count down (or crashing, the timer is extended whenever a stunt move is executed). An online version of this event type was added to the game as part of the "Cagney" update. The rules of this event were modified following the Burnout 1.6 update, making it easier to maintain a combo in the early part of an event by extending the timer used to maintain an active combo (but the timer will gradually count down faster the longer a combo goes).
* Burning Route: Each Burning Route requires the player to use a specific car. Once the player is driving the required car, they race against the clock to a specified location. When a Burning Route is won the player wins an upgraded version of the vehicle they completed it with. The upgraded vehicle can boast extra boost power, more base speed or a stronger body (but usually in exchange for another category being made weaker). This event is unique in that it does not reset when the player earns a new license, because it's tied to the car used to run it rather than the license level the player is presently at.
After the "Burnout Bikes Update" (formerly called "Davis"), two new events were added that are exclusive to the motorcycles :
* Burning Ride: Same as a Burning Route but for the motorcycles. However, some of these are now timed checkpoint events wherein the rider must ride through a set number of checkpoints before the time limit expires. These checkpoint events also do not have to end at one of the predetermined endpoints in Paradise City (they can terminate at intersections).
* Midnight Ride: Same as a Burning Ride but takes place between the in-game hours of 8PM and 8AM.
Following the "Big Surf Island Update" (also known as "Paradise Update 1.9"), a new event for cars was added:
* Island Tour: Takes place exclusively on Big Surf Island. An Island Tour is a checkpoint-based event where a car must clear all the checkpoints in a time limit, passing through various sites on Big Surf Island.
*** MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS . ***
• Windows XP / Vista
• Memory: 1 GB (XP) / 1.5 GB (Vista)
• 128 MB graphics card compatible Shader Model 3.0
• 4 GB of disk space
• Compatible sound card DirectX 9.0c
** FILE USAGE : QUICK EXTRACTION THEN RUN THE EXECUTABLE ***