• Fixed a known issue with the inventory user interface that caused the client to lock up.
• Fixed a bug which caused the Mini-game to sometimes become stuck.
• Fixed a texture memory leak that occurred when inspecting armor items. This will improve long-term memory usage, especially for players that frequently buy, sell, and analyze items.
• Overall memory usage improved, especially in Stations. This increases client stability, reducing “memory exhausted” crash issues.
• Many new UI sounds for better player feedback.
• New error message/sound when a character attempts to purchase an item without enough gold or room in their inventory.
• Prayer of Healing cannot be used while poisoned.
• Surge of Speed effects do not stack with Adrenaline boosts.
• The Summon Reaper cool down is now fixed and independent of other Minions.
• Escape displays its rate of use.
• Drones stats/items now save on logout.
• Drones now properly receive Armor and Shields when equipped with armor using the Armor Retrofit skill.
• Improvements to Haste Bot per-level effects.
• Molotov Assault now has a splash damage component in addition to its field effect.
• Fixed a bug that caused items equipped on an Engineer Drone to be unequipped when the Engineer summoned the Drone after changing levels.
• PDA quest item no longer drops to the floor.
• Fixed various known issues which prevented players from being able to continue interrupted side-quests.
• Quest items should no longer remain in the player inventory after the associated quest has been completed. Players with old quest items (such as Train Parts) associated with quests they’ve already completed or no longer have should find these items removed.
• Dual Focus and Dual Melee affixes no longer spawn.
• Rebalanced Health and Power regeneration affixes.
• Fixed known bugs that caused players to sometimes lose items.
• Fixed a bug with the Nanoforge that caused it to inaccurately modify the stats of higher-quality items.
• Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Unique items to drop without special properties. Old unique items that did not have special properties are not changed by this fix. We are looking into whether we can fix the old items, but we don’t currently have a solution.
• Items dropped in the world now have slightly lower overall feed requirements.
• Analyzers now work as expected on stashed items.
• Random recipes (including those found at Crafters) no longer produce Unique items.
• Addressed numerous sync issues with Ravagers.
• More chests have been added to the Underground Cave passage set.
• Fixed known issues which occasionally prevented characters from being able to load or switch instances.
• Fixed several issues with players getting stuck in the world.
• Fixed a bug causing some players to become stuck at St. Paul’s in Nightmare difficulty.
• Fixed a bug that caused players to be randomly teleported under certain circumstances.