Painkiller is a first-person horror shooter, designed to satisfy a gamer's
hunger for intense, fast-paced action. It's an adrenaline addict's nightmare,
where hellish monsters swarm in seemingly endless mobs.
Graphically, Painkiller is unmatched. Played out over more than 20 completely
unique and different levels, the proprietary 3D engine puts out 100X the
polygons of the latest shooters, while adding increased texture quality and
the latest lighting and shadowing techniques.
Stranded in a place between Heaven and Hell, your time of judgment is at
hand. The Underworld is on the verge of unholy war, and you are but a pawn
in the infernal battle. As you fight for your purification, the truths
behind the deceptions are revealed
Intense gameplay: The player will be constantly outnumbered, fighting against
seemingly insurmountable odds.
- Next-generation graphics: The game uses the proprietary 3D PAIN Engine
capable of pumping out 100X the polygons of some of the latest shooters,
while adding increased texture quality and the latest lighting and shadowing
- Lasting replay value: Painkiller features a standard single player campaign,
with additional modes to encourage replay. The game also features full
- Combo weapons: All weapons come in pairs, with a primary and secondary fire.
- Morphing: Your unholy pact gives you the power to morph into a powerful
possessed creature with every 100 souls collected.
- Monster AI: Advanced AI coding will simulate group behaviours. Monsters
don't spawn onto the map, they patrol. They are constantly aware of the
player, and will coordinate their attacks by retreating, regrouping and
- Physics Engine: Painkiller employs the Havok 2.0 physics engine, allowing
for inverse kinematics ("rag-doll physics") and deformable, interactive
1) Unrar with WinRAR.
2) Open the image(s) .cue - .bin files with your favorite burning software
& burn.or mouunt
3) Install the game, use the keygen from the DEViANCE dir on CD1 to generate
a valid serial for your installation.
4) Copy over the cracked engine.dll file from the DEViANCE dir on CD1.
5) And then play
- A Prequel to the eventual Sequel that bridges the storyline and ties up
- Overdose introduces a new character and storyline that examines the
repercussions of Daniel defeating Lucifer in the original Painkiller!
- 16 NEW levels of fast-paced pain-killing action!
- 6 NEW demonic weapons grant the powers of a demi-god to souls awaiting
- Crafted and designed completely by Mindware Studios; long-time advocates
and fans of the game.
- A reshuffled Tarot deck infuses Belial with new powers and devastating
- Over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell.
- New End Bosses of colossal statures standing guard over Hell's crumbling
domain and the entrances to the other realms!
- A revitalized commitment to multiplayer introduces a series of stats
tracking features and game server options intended to revamp the multiplayer
- Multiplayer compatibility with original Painkiller multiplayer maps and