Enter the ambient world of Osmos: elegant, physics-based gameplay, dreamlike visuals, and a minimalist, electronic soundtrack.
Your objective is to grow by absorbing other motes. Propel yourself by ejecting matter behind you. But be wise: ejecting matter also shrinks you. Relax - good things come to those who wait.
* Independent Games Festival finalist in three categories: Seumas McNally Grand Prize, Excellence in Design and Technical Excellence
* Progress from serenely ambient levels into varied and more challenging worlds. (47 levels, plus bonus content)
* Confront attractors, repulsors and intelligent motes with similar abilities and goals as you
* Selected as one of the 2009 PAX 10
* Procedural content: play random versions of any level
* Sublime electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas/High Skies, Julien Neto, Biosphere, and more
* Dynamic time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge
o OS: Windows XP or Vista
o Processor: 1 GHz
o Memory: 512 MB RAM
o Graphics: 3D graphics card with OpenGL support. Minimum resolution 800x600
o DirectX®: N/A (OpenGL)
o Hard Drive: 33 Mb
o Sound: definitely :)