Six-year bloodshed known as World War II left tragic memories and
unbelievable legends about glory and courage of the millions of soldiers.
Even though it happened in the distant past, there are many questions yet
to be answered. What would have happened if things had gone a different way?
Was there an opportunity to finish the war sooner? What if there was someone
who could effectively change the course of history? These questions together
with a strong yearning to create a new and unique 3D RTS game pushed us to
development of Officers.
Officers is a massive real time strategy game with maps 25 square kilometers
each, where up to 1.500 units may be engaged in a battle. The game offers
one campaign for allied forces with astonishing visual effects; picturesque
graphics powered, breath-taking atmosphere, gripping gameplay and a large
variety of tactical and strategic opportunities.
* Heated battles in breath-taking Allied campaign;
* Over 70 different types of vehicles, armored units, self-propelled guns,
artillery, and aircrafts;
* Various opportunities to employ different tactics to achieve victory on
* Upgradeable unit parameters;
* Destructible environments;
* Dynamic day and night cycles;
* Four seasons;
* Weather effects;
* Particle system for fire, smoke, explosions, weather effects, etc.
* Realistic military structure;
* Advanced damage system;
* Unique target selection algorithm for AI based on the enemy's threat,
distance, vulnerability, etc.
* SpeedTree? powered landscapes;
* Correct physical model of the sun and moon movement and lighting;
* Graphical engine based on DirectX9;
* Dynamic per-pixel lighting;
* Dynamic shadows and self-shadowing.
Regarding The Sims 3: Lots has been said about our release. We hope you
enjoyed it. While it is from another source than a brick and mortar store,
we didn't expect to get duped and vitarolled by Razor. At least they can
still be recognised by the obvious lack of testing and working crack.