Thrill-Filled Roller Coaster Simulator
NoLimits is the ultimate roller coasters simulation game that
lets you experience authentic roller coaster thrills.
Focusing on realism and speed, NoLimits lets you ride real existing coasters,
or build rollercoasters to your own specifications - with 24 different track
styles, including inverted, hyper-coasters, wooden and shuttle coasters.
- Ride ultra-realistic roller coasters
- Choose between more than 70 great premade tracks
- Build your own rollercoaster with the Track Editor
- Screensaver Mode
- Create mountains and lakes with the Terraformer
- Choose between 24 different track-styles
- Play the ride operator and dispatch the trains
- Different camera perspectives
- Choose your seat, car, and train "on the fly"
- Choose different environments (fog, sunset, etc...)
- Include 3DS scenery objects in your coaster tracks
- Realistic coaster physics
- More than one train simultaneously
- Synchronized block-safety-device
- 2-point-controlled brakes
- Station wait-time simulation
- Paint your coaster different colors
- 3D sound with Doppler effect
- Save screenshots at your favourite views
There are no limits in creating your own roller coasters with this great simulator!
-Pentium PIII or better
-3D accelerated video card with at least 32 MB Video-RAM
-128mb ram or better.
-100 megs free HD space.
2.Burn or mount
3.Install and create
Note:This installs and puts the main shortcut on desktop but go to install directorey
as you will find many useful tools that you may want to add to your desktop.
Also to uninstall just delete the install directory and shortcuts.On a personal
Note this simulator made me dizzy very realistic ride LOL!