Excitebike 64 nintendo 64
Lightning-fast motocross action comes to the Nintendo 64
with EXCITEBIKE 64. Choose from six different riders,
each with unique ratings, and hit the track. You can use
the Tutorial mode to learn how to take corners and use
the turbo boost. Once you're ready for competition,
challenge three friends to a race in the Exhibition mode,
or try to get the fastest time on an empty track in the
Time Trial mode. When you are ready for a challenge,
try to win one of several cups in the Season mode. If the
20 pre-made tracks don't excite you, use your imagination
to create a new one with the Track Editor mode. No matter
what gameplay option you choose, you can perform dozens
of stunts to impress the crowd and score bonus points.
Should you perform well, you can even unlock the original
version of EXCITEBIKE for the NES. Try to keep up with
the competition in EXCITEBIKE 64.
* Track editor enables players to build courses from
scratch with plenty of jumps, tabletops and dips.
* 20 tracks with six stadium, stunt tracks, and six
outdoor rally tracks.
* Realistic physics engine.
* Authentic rider animations for crashes, jumps and
* More than a dozen outrageous tricks.
* Several types of motorbikes.
* Adjustable camera angles for capturing the best racing
and stunt action.
* Four-player simultaneous support.
* 4MB Expansion Pak compatible for optional high
* Licenses include Bell Helmets, Thor, Scott USA, Shoei,
* Classic Excitebike included.