Banjo-Tooie Nintendo 64
The Bear and Bird are back and
better than ever. 3D platforming
has been better, never.
Banjo-Tooie. Banjo-Tooie, simply put,
is incredibly unimaginable. The worlds
are ludicrous in size, the gameplay is
polished and deep, and the soundtrack
proves to be an immaculate compliment.
When it comes to defining platform-based
entertainment, Banjo-Tooie is filled with
chapter after chapter of standards.
* Explore eight giant worlds
* Open new worlds by collecting jiggys
* Solve puzzles and help game characters to unearth jiggys
* Play as Mumbo, a T-Rex, Submarine, Money-Van, Washing Machine, and more
* Learn more than 40 new moves
* Split up and play as Banjo and Kazooie separately
* Supports 16:9 enhanced wide-screen mode
* Dolby Surround sound
* Rumble Pak support
* Four-player versus games including first-person shootouts, kickball, bumper cars, and more.