* A stunning mix of World War One and hellish underworld environments
* Intense and explosive first-person combat
* 18 different weapons with a mix of authentic WWI and vampire/demon guns
* Hordes of enemies including human, demons and vampires
* 12 visceral missions to challenge all abilities
* Huge, brutal boss battles
* Online/LAN gaming for up to 16 player, with six maps and three game modes
Necrovision is a first-person horror shooter, which sees players fighting their way through the bleak trenches of World War One and into the very jaws of Hell. Alan Bukner is an American soldier who joins the Allied Forces but nothing could prepare him for the horrors of the Great War. After his battalion is stranded behind enemy lines, Bukner is trapped in a mysterious trench where all is not as it seems. Dead soldiers are coming back to life with a lust for human flesh, a mad German scientist has created a giant robotic scorpion and an ancient war between vampires and demons is threatening to wipe out humanity. Armed with his powerful Shadow Hand and demonic weapons, Bukner must battle to save himself... and the world!