Genre: Add-on (Standalone) / Strategy (Real-time) / 3D
Developer: Best Way
System requirements: Minimum system requirements:
• Operating System Windows XP;
• Intel Pentium 4 with a frequency of 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 3000;
• 1 GB of RAM;
• Video Card nVidia GeForce 6200 or ATI Radeon 9600 with 128 MB of graphics memory;
• 5 GB of free hard disk space;
• The device for reading DVD;
• Keyboard, Mouse.
Language: English only
Description: 1941. The Italian army has suffered series of setbacks in the war for dominance over North Africa. Realizing the weakness of its forces to the British, Mussolini humble pride and appealed for help to Hitler. To support the Italians in the strategically important region is sent to the newly created African Corps under the command of Lieutenant-General Erwin Rommel ...
In the struggle for African colonies of capricious fortune not just changed their favorites. Cities passed it to one or the other side. Violent fighting is not revealed no winners or losers, but the losses were enormous. Generals opposing armies flaunt each other knowledge of military science, and ordinary soldiers shed their blood under a false sun.
On the side of the German forces a player to take part in the grand air landing troops on Crete and the assault of the city-fortress of Tobruk. By joining the forces of the Allies, forcing the Germans to retreat to Tunisia - meet death.
• Two campaigns (for the Allies and the Germans) for the five missions each, unfolding in North Africa and the island of Crete.
• A realistic interactive environment: any object, even a fragment from an exploded war machines, you can break or be used as a shelter; interaction gaming facilities under the laws of physics.
• A realistic system of damages.
• More than two hundred pieces of detailed and historically accurate armor, artillery, aircraft and ships.
• The ability to directly control any units.
• User-friendly game interface, the modified specifically for large-scale battles.
• Editor, which allows you to create your own maps and missions.
• Multiplayer game: up to sixteen participants in the game on a local network or via the Internet, the five modes and flexible game setup, support modifications and additional maps, a global top players, and more.
Extras. Information: Mount image using Daemon Tools.