ManHunt (Only 190MB) and RIP Trilogy (MUST HAVE - BEST) [h33t] [migel].md5
ManHunt (Only 190MB) and RIP Trilogy (MUST HAVE - BEST) [h33t] [migel].sfv
Announce URL: http://www.h33t.com:3310/announce
Picture & Info
ManHunt (Only 190MB) and RIP Trilogy (MUST HAVE - BEST) [h33t] [migel]
ManHunt (Only 190MB)
190MB Before SetUp
976MB After setUp (look the screens)
6~7 min needed for extract (in my Computer)
Manhunt follows James Cash, a prison inmate that was set to be executed but was saved by a man known as the Director.
The director tells you that people are out to kill you and that you must kill them as gruesomely as possible.
While playing you use many different weapons.
Most are used to execute people with.
There are 3 ways you can execute someone light, medium, and heavy.
Heavy is the most graphic of all deaths.
Most of these involve chopping or hitting the head off of the person.
Opponents include rednecks o militia.
All use many tactics to bring you down.
The weapons range from wires, shards of glass, and plastic bags to guns, bats, and machetes.
They just killed Cash. Now, they want to kill him again.
America is full of run down, broken rust-belt towns where nobody cares and anything goes.
In Carcer City, nothing matters anymore and all that's left are cheap thrills.
The ultimate rush is the power to grant life and take it away, for sport.
This time James Earl Cash, you are the sport. They gave you your life back.
Now, they are going to hunt you down.
You awake to the sound of your own panicked breath. You must run, hide and
fight to survive. If you can stay alive long enough, you may find out who
did this to you.
This is a brutal blood sport.
System: 1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
RAM: 192 MB
Video Memory: 32 MB
Hard Drive Space: 2300 MB
Other: 32 MB video card with DirectX 8.1 compatible drivers
Can not work with Vista
1) Launch "manhunt.exe" to play.
2) Enjoy baby!!
#1 : Thanx to Razor for removing the ugly securom from executable.
#2 : This rip is multilanguage, so u have choice between:
English, French, German & Spanish (executable will select
language itself, depending on your OS language).
#3 : no addons planned.
All credits to eXtreme
I check, and work very fine (the screenshots is for my computer)
RIP Trilogy (by Elephant Games)
With the completion of the third title in the RIP series, the RIP games have become an instant classic in the arcade-shooter genre. RIP – Trilogy brings all three RIP titles into one exciting and heart-pounding pack.
• RIP v1.1.0
• RIP 2: Strike Back v2.0.0
• RIP 3: The Last Hero v1.6.6
• RIP 3: The Last Hero v1.6.5 (RUS)
Not afraid of Death? What if he is accompanied by Halloween and Rock-N-Roll? Play the part of these antiheroes and go to war in this all-out action experience! Each character has their own strengths and skills, but this is not a game for the faint of heart. With over 40 levels to RIP through, the results are murderous!
• 40 levels of murder and mayhem
• A variety of guns and battle magic
• Three chilling characters
• A toned-down, less violent kid's mode
RIP 2: Strike Back
Your favorite antiheroes are here to strike back with another score to settle. Death, Halloween and Rock-N-Roll...each character has his own strengths and skills, so pick one and start shooting. In Story Mode, you'll fight through 60 furious levels using an arsenal of upgradeable weapons, tanks, helicopters and turrets or for a quick adrenaline fix, play Rush Mode and see how long you can last.
• Choose from a large arsenal of weapons
• Assorted vehicles including gun turrets, tanks and helicopters
• Variety of abilities and power-ups
• 60 levels of unlimited gameplay
• Huge boss levels for more challenge
• Two modes of play; Rush Mode or Story Mode
RIP 3: The Last Hero
RIP3 — The Last Hero combines the dynamics of a hardcore shooter while preserving the elusive classic arcade appeal and never lets up on the intense action. Every level presents a new challenge, requiring you to not only prove your sharp-shooting, but to think and act tactically.
The terrain and environments must be employed to survive waves of adversaries, but since all in-game objects are destructible, you must think fast. Your hero will travel all over the world from the African jungle to the Arctic snow, through secret labs and bunkers, in the streets and skyscrapers of Metropolis city and also go into deep space using a hijacked spaceship.
• 100 levels of arcade shooting action
• 6 unique playable characters with varied and powerful skills to develop
• A huge arsenal of destructive weaponry, each with 2 shooting modes
• Capture and control military vehicles, including Tanks, Helicopters and Battle Turrets
• Fully destructible battlefield - all the objects can be damaged and destroyed
• Includes a space adventure minigame, where you pilot the Vostok-23 starship
• 12 Huge, challenging bosses evoke classic arcade gameplay
• 3 difficulty level settings to increase the intensity
• Special bonuses and secrets are scattered throughout the game
• Cooperative multiplayer for two players to battle against the enemy hordes
• Multiplayer death-match for up to 6 players over LAN
All games have full manual in .PDF format.
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• DirectX 9c
• 1 GHz
• 128 MB RAM