PLEASE SEED THIS TO HELP OUT THE LINEAGE 2 COMMUNITY! THIS WORKS IVE TESTED IT ALREADY!
Set 150years before Lineage, as the kingdom of Aden becomes a unified state,Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle is designed to show the strugglesthat take place during a time where several provinces come under onerule. Old loyalties must change, new structure must be established andnational sovereignty and pride must be formed. However, a group oflands coming under single rule doesn't equate to immediate peace... Inthis world, many players fight for control over any and every piece ofthe new kingdom. In the struggle for power and glory, who will you be?Lineage II will offer a total of five races to choose from. Within eachrace, players can choose a specific class: wizard or warrior, givingplayers up to ten race/class options to choose from. The Lineage IIcharacter development system allows players to really experience theiravatar’s growth in more meaningful ways. As players advance, new setsof skills and items become available to them.
• HighTension Battle: The graphic concept of Lineage II assumes a tremendoussiege carried out by dozens of characters with advanced 3D detailssimilar to those in fighting games. Picture the castle rampart standinghigh in the way of surging forces, plains being viewed by riding adragon high in the sky, and archers on the rampart sniping at thecoming enemy. These powerful scenes will be produced with the latest 3Dtechnology.
• Character appearance and social interaction systems are supported,which reflect players' own characters in the cyber world. Thecharacters are built via high-level 2D illustration for people who arenot yet accustomed to a 3D game appearance.
• The right action at the right moment: Freestyle play is guaranteedthrough a solid physics engine. Players can fly in the sky, adventuredeep in the ocean while searching for an undersea town, and express thejoy of victory with friends.
• Lineage II applies Lineage's interface design philosophy. The simple,mouse-driven interface, which helps novices learn movement and combatquickly, has been recreated for the 3D game.
• Players at low levels will enjoy hunting for rewards, but as theygain experience and reach higher levels they can enjoy the complex war,politics, and economic systems. Lineage II intends to look simple, butalso provides complexity and depth for more seasoned players.
• Players have many classes and characters to choose from. In LineageII, each race has its own class tree, enabling players to change theircharacter's appearance as they grow in the game. This makes advancingmore fun.
• Players may also raise various NPCs and play them as their own characters.
Choose the character(s) you wish to play according to your play style.Each class has unique skills that lead to different play styles.
• Fighter: Players will not see the type of fighting typical of otherMPOGs. Fighting with armor and weaponry adds complexity - timingmatters much more. Simple swinging fights will look more realistic,like in fighting games. The combination of easy and safe Default AutoBattle and tense and powerful Special Manual Battle provide the combatstyle players want at the moment they want it.
• Magician: Magicians can do things like call lightning to theiropponents, control zombies, and summon Sky Dragons! Players can developtheir magicians to specialize in a certain kind of magic: White Magic,which symbolizes life and justice; Black Magic, symbolizing the powerof death and evil; and Summon Magic, a magic that transcends good andevil.
• Elf, Orc, Dwarf, Dark Elf... To survive the human-ruling world, theyhave special skills that human beings could never learn.
• Pledge Masters: A player's ability to command and lead others isrelated to the political skills they have. The pledge master managesall systems that support a Blood Pledge. He or she can communicateinformation throughout the Blood Pledge, attain a manor for the BloodPledge, and use their economical and political skills to run the manor.
• Lineage II focuses more on group battle than Lineage. This intensifies friendships and rivalries more than ever.
• Party system: Players battle together under a leader and shareexperience points. Party members can see each player's health (HP)during battle and aid those who are losing their fight. The systemsupports new features to both leader and members, including partyorganization. Blood Pledge war system: This system has been enhanced toinclude alliance and government delegation functions, making warpossible on a larger scale.
• The Blood Pledge-level sharing system is increased, guaranteeing complications between Blood Pledges.
• Siege war system: Lineage II's 3D technology adds more realism tocastle sieges. The scale of the vast castle versus the size of theplayer characters is greatly enhanced, bringing about the need tostrategically place characters on the castle rampart. Utilizing 3Dtechnology means a more strategic approach to castle sieges, includingusing large scale weaponry or even catapulting over the castle rampart.
• Political system: The geographic structure from manor, to castle, toroyal castle, will resemble the political system of medieval feudalism.From being the proprietor of a manor, to the head of the most powerfulfamily, to the King, the groups who support you are as important as theinfluence you have over your own group. If you pledge allegiance to aking, he or she will send forces to protect you from those who invadeyour territory. Also, when you plan to invade another territory, youwill need military and economic support from your alliances.
• Government Delegation system: Using this system, you may delegate aparticular power to someone else. Many functions of running a Pledge inLineage II can be shared. A Blood Pledge master could make a centrallycontrolled organization. Or, the Blood Pledge master can decentralizethe organization of his or her pledge, and give chosen players certainskills to help maintain the group.
• Economic system: Using this system, players can make their manor alocale where special items are produced, a commercial place where goodsare traded, or an important military base. Additionally, manors couldbe created as a center for the development of magic skills, to be anorc stronghold or even an undead city. Depending upon how you set yourmanor up, how you run it and the alliances you make, you could gathermore riches and fortune, or you could bankrupt the manor and be takenover by another group.
• Character Valuation system: Morality in players' actions is evaluatedin-game. A player may judge other players' behavior as good or evil inthe character valuation system. This enables players to solve certainproblems in the game on their own. This system could be applied on alarge scale, from the punishment of personal crimes to a nationalrebellion against the king.
• Community system: Communities based on Blood Pledges can be stronglysupported both in-game and on the Lineage II website through BBS,proclamations and message boards.