The John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. * Complete Unit, Map, and Scenario editors allows users to create battles from scratch. Users can now use the Rising Sun and West Front map editors to create maps from all five major climate zones.
* New countries have been added. These are:
* For Rising Sun: French Indochina, the Netherlands East Indies, Thailand, Nationalist and Communist China, and the Soviet Union.
* For East Front: Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, and a Soviet force pool that can attack Allied Nations.
* For West Front: Bulgaria, Nationalist and Republican Spain, Croatia, Iran, Iraq, Albania, Brazil, Ethiopia, and the Soviets (pro-ally and anti-western).
* Not only can traditional Allied versus Axis be played, but scenarios can be created depicting an early Soviet/Western Allies confrontation, not only in Europe, but also in the Far East.
* Hundreds of new unit types for almost every country to include Cossacks, operational trains, Chinese Junks and Sampans, river gunboats, captured equipment, siege mortars, river ferries, German landing barges, sea going warships (for the Baltic), amphibious tanks, mine clearing tanks, and dozens of pre-war models and prototypes.
* Players can either fight single battles or else fight in a series of linked campaign battles against the AI.
* Battles can either be fought on 3d maps using 3d icons, or else through the use of a more traditional 2d board game style of counters and maps.
* OS: 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
* CPU: 800 MHz CPU
* RAM: 64MB RAM (128 MB for XP)
* Video/Graphics: 32MB Video Card
* Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
* Hard disk space: 1.5 GB free hard disk space
* CD-Rom: CD/DVD-ROM, mouse
* DirectX version: 9+
* Complexity: Intermediate
* Field of Play: Tactical / Operational
* Historical Period: 20th Century Modern
* Theater: World War Two
* Unit Scale: Platoons to Companies
* Turn Play: Turn-Based IGOUGO
* Players: 1 - 8
* AI: Yes, either side
* TCP/IP: Yes
* PBEM: Yes
* Game Editor: Full editors for Scenario, Game Map, and Order of Battle creation and editing.
UWAGA: patch b?d?cy w torrencie wymaga numeru seryjnego takiego jak gra.