Ok... The jade empire that has been "released" to the p2p scene was missing the .mds file, YASU, and probably the original .nfo file...
Here is the MDS with instructions on what to do. Just put this MDS in the same directory as the MDF file and your fix is done... Afterwards follow the instructions below to get the now fixed release to actually work.
To get this to run you need:
0. The MDF file from procyon.
- This should be obvious, this is a fix, not a full release... The MDF is found on a bunch of other shitty torrents as well as USENET (newsgroups), and who knows where.
1. Daemon-Tools from www.daemon-tools.cc
2. YASU from www.daemon-tools.cc
3. Direct X 9.0c 2007 update from www.microsoft.com
- I had DX9.0c and the game would not work until I got the 2007 update version from MS, it said it is missing a file, and suggested reinstall, but that file was a DX file. The game failed to automatically install this, probably because it cannot detect a difference between DX9.0c and DX9.0c 2007 update, so make sure you upgrade it manually from MS.
To run the game:
1. Mount in Daemon-Tools (tested with 4.08HE SPTD 1.39).
2. Set all emulation options in Daemon-Tools to OFF.
3. Run YASU (tested with v1.07).
4. Run the game... and enjoy a crack-free release.