Posted on 23.10.2008 at 23:31 in Games, PC by Martin
After a whole bunch of console versions, RELOADED finally released a PC edition of new NHL 09 from EA Sports. The nice thing about this release is the size - it’s just a half of the XboX 360 version. Be sure to have Windows XP or Vista to play.
Welcome to the future of sports gaming with NHL 09. Building on the title that won seven Sports Game of the Year awards, NHL 09 continues to evolve the NHL franchise with added depth, improved accessibility and a whole new way to play the game. The game brings Be A Pro to the ice, which allows you to step on the ice as yourself through a dynamic camera angle as you play your way through a career in the NHL. Expanding on an already impressive lineup of teams and leagues, NHL 09 also has full dynasty modes for several European countries reflecting the global appeal of the sport of hockey.
* Be A Pro - A dynamic camera puts you in the role of one player on a team. With pop-up feedback given on your performance as you play, you will know exactly where you’re excelling and what parts of your game need improvement. Start your career off in the ranks of the NHL and become one of the best in the league
* Rookie Controls - Hit, pass, shoot, and score using the simplified two-button control system. So even if you’re new to the game, you can challenge the best of the best
* European Leagues - Reflecting the global appeal of the sport, NHL 09 has full dynasty modes for the official Swedish, Finnish, Czech and German Leagues as well introducing, for the first time ever, a season mode for the Russian Super League
* Tutorial Videos?Ideal for newcomers to the game, or the sport in general, this system will teach you how to shoot, skate and deke before you hit the ice for the first time
* Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent 1.3 GHz
* Windows XP, Windows Vista
* 256MB RAM
* 64MB NVIDIA GeForce 3 or greater, ATI RADEON 9000 or greater or Intel 915/950/965 video card
* 3.1GB HDD