X-Backup is a powerful and versatile backup software that you will find very easy to use. X-Backup is able to create classic archive file in zip file format and disk partition image. It supports backup to external USB hard disk, CD/DVD, FTP or HTTP server, from and to network drive.
Through a modern interface you can quickly access to the Backup geography, the Backup timeline and the Backup report. The Backup geography gives you an instant view of your backup storage.
The Backup timeline for monitoring the backup jobs done and next running scheduled tasks. The Backup report to get the status of each backup job. Options are limited to the essential to easily create backup definition, but include AES encryption (256 bits), retention
X-Backup supports full, incremental and first full then incremental backup mode. X-Backup offers multiple ways to restore files. Predefined backup definitions helps the user to quickly create a new job. A Quick restore function helps the user to restore a file or group of files quickly.
Backup is built in verify function. Disk image can be compressed or not, encrypted using AES. X-Backup can be used as well in professional environment as for home computing.
Fully compatible with Microsoft's Virtual Shadow Copy technology, it is able to backup and copy open files even locked by another application.
Built using Office 2007 looks and feel.
Here are some key features of "X Backup":
· X-Backup is able to create classic archive file in zip file format and disk partition image.
· X-Backup is able to backup open files even if they are locked
· From the Backup geography you can modify the script, access to the ftp server, or display all archive files available on the destination folder.
· From the Backup timeline agenda you can access to any file archive available, create a new scheduled task, remove the task, run it now or display the task properties
· The Backup report can be used to get the status of each backup job.