- Full DirectX Support
- Runs on 95/98 and NT (DirectX5-Patch required)
- Hardsid-Capable (requires Sid at 0x300 and Win9X, only)
- 32768 Colors
- Transparency water and lava
- 28Ch music + 4ch effect engine (currently using MIDAS)
- Lots of brandnew levels (far more then previous version)
- Missing features (for instance crumble stones and stormy hairstyle)
- Extensive MMX Support
- Title music........................ Instant Remedy
- Sky level 1........................ Pink of Abyss
- Cave Level 1 & Ice Level 1......... Virgill of Haujobb
- Lava & Highscore................... Dalezy
- Original PC graphics............... Kyp
- Enhanced Highcolor PC graphics..... Arthus
- Mountain design idea............... Shine
- All levels designed by............ Kojote
- This game is FREEWARE
- Since we don't know exactly if "The Great Giana Sisters" is a trademark
or anything I just want to make clear that EVERYTHING has been redone
by us. Including graphics (you will find out that it's enhanced!) and
music and code (except the hardsid music routine, which is indeed a
CPU 6510 emulation core).
Additionally I want to point out that no one of the persons related to
this game made any money with it (remember, it's FREEWARE!).
- We are not responsible for any damage this game may bring to your
hardware equipment, including your brain.
- Use this game at your own risk.
- You can always put this game on any CD or mass storage item if you
want to. BUT if you press a public CD I *MUST* be informed of that
action and I want to receive an issue for free
(this keeps me motivated in producing more stuff like this)!
Contact address see below...
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are there more of these oldschool-converted games available?
Yes, take a look at http://w1.2222.telia.com/~u222200549/remakes/
- Can I receive an updated version via snail-mail?
Of course you can. Since this version is too big to be shipped on
diskettes I will burn it onto CD and send it back to you. This costs
money and I can't afford to ship everything for free, so please
include sufficient stamps plus an extra amount of 5 marks (for the
CD and packaging).
- I want the source-code
You can have the source code of version 1.31. Yet I'm not sure what
to do with the Giana Worlds source.
- You can always contact me at