Genre: Arcade / 3D / 3rd Person
Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
-OS: Windows XP ® or Windows Vista ®
-CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3000 +
-VIDEO: 128 MB with Shader Model 2.0 capability
-RAM: 256 MB RAM, 512 MB for Vista
-SOUND: DirectX ® 9.0c
Type of publication: license
Language: English only
Tabletka: Emulation image
New game from the Disney studio after stunning blockbuster! Now you have the opportunity to learn what it is - to be a real battle guinea pigs. The commander of Darwin once again leads the attack valiant squad to save the world from ordinary villainy. The dynamics of the game is that of the monitor can not be given a look. The story the film gets most unexpected continuation, because the game starts immediately after the events that took place with the heroes on the big screen!
Having overcome all obstacles and treacherous sorvite confusing and make plans to join the enemy! Use the unique combat techniques and the most advanced weapons. Where does not apply brute force, would help break through the high technology. Because of the squad are not only brave soldiers, but also an expert on hacking security systems. In addition, fighters hovers over the heads of intelligence ???, an expert on survival in a hostile environment. Ready for hurricane drive and effervescent humor? Then the game - for you!
1) Mount image through Daemon Tools Pro or Daemon Tools Lite + YASU
2) Install the game.
* Unique gameplay, requiring the player to switch between Darwin and guinea pigs, and steal, a housefly.
* Special features for each character: Darwin hoverpack allows players to speed through areas or fly at high altitudes; steal can slow time, innovative solutions puzzle platform to reach new areas and provoke gadgets.
* New enemies, weapons and locations, have not seen the film.
* Characters voices match the movie G-Force: Sam Rockwell, Jon Favreau and Bill Nighy.
* The game can be played in 3D, and comes with two 3D glasses.