All credit goes to nForce
FlyFF Automaton is a fully scriptable automated gameplay system, using the Lua scripting engine. The goal is to provide an environment in which it is easy to write powerful scripts to control the behavior of your player.
FlyFF Automaton is for educational/accessibility purposes only. It must not be used for any other purposes, and doing so is at your own risk.
Fixes in 27/03/08 Update:
* Experimental Vista support added (not tested).
* Fixed some stability issues.
* Respawns before GC are now reported.
* Upgraded to Lua 5.1.3
* Optimized legacy console rendering routines.
* Load/unload Lua scripts.
* Flexible environment where scripts can respond to events like damage, death, and chat.
* Legacy user interface, similar to previous releases, with the automated revival system included.
* An example script with simple grinding AI.
* Documentation of available functions and events.
* Support for some but not all version 9 and 11 regions.
* Support for International FlyFF (eFlyFF)
* Insert opens the legacy console, and end opens the legacy menus.
* Commands can be issued from the legacy console or the in game chat.
* To list the commands in existence execute the command help.
* Scripts are located in the Scripts subdirectory in the installation folder.