[color=gray]Developer: Bugbear Entertainment Ltd.
Size: 4,4 GB
Protection: StarForce 4.0
Experience the drive of your life as you throw yourself around on and off the track causing fences to shatter, tyre walls explode, water tanks and barrels fly across the track into other cars. And if anyone, including you, gets caught up in a big smash sit back and watch as the driver gets catapulted through the windscreen in spectacular effect. Also unique to FlatOut, anything you destroy or alter stays a part of the race lap after lap, increasing the carnage to unprecedented levels!
With over 5000 destructible objects on each track and 40 deformable pieces on every car sparks are guaranteed to fly increasing the mayhem with every lap! As the different races progress you'll recognise which of the AI characters are your closest rivals. How you decide to take them out is up to you, like slamming them into a bridge, stealing a lead through an alternate route or Nitro boosting your way past them in the final moments.
* The inclusion of an enhanced Championship Mode. Multiple cups across increasing difficultly levels, each cup contains a series of races that the player competes in for accumulated totals of money and points
* Offline Multiplayer modes on all formats via split screen for up to four players.
* Improved physics engine for an even greater racing feel.
* Drive at eye watering speeds on the fast tracks with extra nitro boost rewards.
* Improved opponent AI. Each AI driver now has their own character, biography and individual driving personalities.
* Unlockable bonus items for the first time including bonus cars, Championship Cups and Destruction Arenas.
* Set in the US (the original was set in Europe).
* Thirtyfour vehicles as opposed to sixteen in the original game.
* Additional car types including Muscle cars, Sports cars, Pickup Trucks and Compacts (the original only contained Muscle cars).
* The inclusion of a garage for the first time to allow the owning of multiple vehicles.
* Increased number of race environments including Big City, LA Storm Drains, Rocky Mountain Forest, Corn Fields and Desert.
* Sixty track combinations over thirtysix in the originals.
* Alternate track routes included for the first time and the AI use them.
* Twice as many Destruction Derby Arenas (six as opposed to three in the original).
* Twice as many Rag Doll Mini Games (Twelve compared to six in the original).