Do you need to read a lot of online newspaper, articles, contracts, memos, emails and documents on screen? Why burn out your precious eyes reading that screen or use up paper and toner printing copies of items when you can have them read to you. 2nd Speech Center will save you a lot of eyestrain and time. Just highlight the text you want read and then select Control-C and presto 2nd Speech Center will read it back to you. It's as easy as that. If you don't have to read your screen 2nd Speech Center will help you multi-task or just relax. Now with 2nd Speech Center you can also have text converted to MP3 or WAV files for burning to CD's, playback at anytime or for putting in you Portable Audio Device.
Converts any text into spoken words or even MP3/WAVE audio files. 2nd Speech Center is an award-winning text-to-speech player that lets you listen to documents, e-mails or web pages instead of reading on screen. In addition to text, 2nd Speech Center also allows you to convert text to MP3 or WAVE files for listening later with your portable MP3 player. 2nd Speech Center supports dozens of male, female and robotic voices for over 11 languages. 2nd Speech Center can monitor the Windows Clipboard and automatically process its contents. This feature makes it easy to read web pages, e-mail messages, documents and much more. Additionally, 2nd Speech Center is integrated with many useful and timesaving features, such as talking alarm clock, talking reminder and powerful command lines for advanced users. And don't worry, the intuitive VCR style user interface is very easy to use.
Here's the deal. 2nd Speech Center™ is a lightweight, super-powerful Text-to-Speech software. But don't let its small size fool you! It's filled with features...
* Output synthesized speech either to your speakers or to audio files. Choose between WAVE and MP3 audio file formats.
* It's shockingly easy to use ¡ª just a simple copy and click, that's it!
* It runs on all Windows™ operating systems (i.e., 98/NT/Me/2K/XP/2003/Vista).
* You decide how 2nd Speech Center behaves when your computer's clipboard changes.
* Pronunciation Correction is useful when you want to change the spelling of words, or separating syllables, corrects a word's pronunciation.
* You can ignore special character set when reading. It's useful if your document contains many annoying characters.
* Just as an alarm clock, 2nd Speech Center can announce time to you every special interval depend on your settings. And 2nd Speech Center also maintains a reminders list to remind you of your important business. Note, they are talking!
* 2nd Speech Center allows you to define your favorite global hotkeys to control 2nd Speech Center even in any running application. This feature is very useful for weak-eyed users.
* The "Output Sample Frequencies" and "Output Bitrates" options allow you to make a choice between the quality and the size.
* As an advanced user, you can use the command lines of 2nd Speech Center to do what you want to do.
Speak or want to speak another language? No problem! 2nd Speech Center supports over 11 languages, including American English, British English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc.
Changes in version 126.96.36.1999:
! Some minor bugs fixed.