TFR changes (added to several a/c)
Mirage 2000 plock fix
Delete INS as an option in config editor
NWS roll linking in cfg
- transparency in ships
- F-16 transparency
DF map UI fix
Deuky's tod.lst made the current one (alleviates HUD visisbility issue)
F-22 .dat fix
- secondary explosions now will come from targets, and not from weapons.
Bombs used to generate secondaries even when targets was destroyed already. this is now fixed.
- Vehicles' smoke trails smaller.
- CBUs effect is more realistic now, spreading differently and more
depended on bombs velocity.
- Vehicles now will produce their own secondary explosions when
- Burning fire smoke plumes are now more dense near the ground.
- Fire texture tweaked.
- Spyder trails tweaked.
- more random types of AA missiles and AC explosions.
- AAA tweaked.
- Gun hit effect now has a surrounding "light" added to it.
- FIXED CTD if a missing DDS, a missing DDS will now make a surface white but no CTD
- FIXED CTD when player requesting clearance for landing on carrier
- FIXED CTD when combat AP trying to change radar mode
- FIXED CTD Threat Circles in UI
- FIXED CTD Caused by missing DF variants
- FIXED CTD in Munitions UI
- FIXED Displays out of place with SA Bar on
- FIXED DLZ Out of place on Hud
- FIXED Labels overlapped by distance labels in ACMI
- FIXED Cloud shadows disappearing with uncaged weapons
- FIXED Floating buildings in 2D Pit
- FIXED 2D Pit Scaling in spare resolutions
- FIXED 2D Pit Low Black Stripe in some non 4:3 resolutions like 1280x1024
- FIXED HUD Infinity projection to be used on any 3D pit
- FIXED Entry Pie 5 Hang
- FIXED altitude for choppers to a more realistic value
- FIXED Viper Engine performances to something more realistic
- FIXED AGM MFD See thru
- FIXED AGM-88 midair explosions and exlosions direct after launch when launched maddog
- FIXED AI visullay spotting at extreme long range
- FIXED MP Parking Bug
- FIXED MP ATC not Calling clients
- FIXED MP Autopilot on while entering the game
- FIXED DF Map Arena entry point
- FIXED DF Weapons Load Bug
- ACMI Labels distance no more depending on F4 Patch setting... now it defaults to 150 Miles
- ADDED multiple kneeboards support in the same 2d cockpit
- ADDED router support on client side (no port forwarding needed anymore for clients)
- Tanker using now a bigger LOITER DIstance to make easier refuelling
- SAR missions back -> more atmosphere in campaign
- Air Mobile now 2 - 4 ships regardless how many ground units to pick up
- Air Mobile battalions now bigger... have better chance to survive
- All AC wich have IFF now can use EWS programs
- Leave Splash Screen now scaled to any resolution size
- 3D World window now appearing always in the center of the display in windowed mode