Fallout 3 DLC - All 3 released addons Addons Only (You must have the full game to use these addons)
Enter a military simulation and fight in one of the greatest battles of the Fallout universe the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders. Gain access to unique armor, weapons, and exotic gadgets while you build and command interactive Strike Teams to win the battle and defeat the Chinese base.
The Brotherhood Outcasts are trying to acquire advanced military technology, and the only way to open the vault containing these relics is by completing a tactical simulation only you can enter. In Operation: Anchorage you will re-live the epic Battle of Anchorage from Fallout lore. Find your way into the simulation, stripped of resources, and survive within the rules set up by the simulation s creators. The Chinese red army is everywhere, so secure the surrounding mountain side and fight your way into the Chinese base.
* Enter a top-secret battle simulator which allows you to test and use both new and old weaponry, with nearly unlimited amounts of
ammo at your disposal!
* Adds hours of extended gameplay to explore the Alaskan tundra with a new or existing character.
* Gain access to new weapons, exotic armor, and items even a Chinese Stealth Suit!
* Choose your strike team to help you through your quest.
* Exclusive new perks and achievements!
allows you to travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters. Explore a sprawling settlement ravaged by time, neglect, nuclear radiation, and moral degradation. The Pitt is filled with morally grey choices, shady NPCs, new enemies, new weapons, and much more.
The Pitt opens with a desperate radio message, and a meeting with its sender, an escaped slave named Wernher. Wernher claims that the leader of The Pitt has created a cure for mutations and he needs you to go in and retrieve it. From there, the player can proceed in a number of ways, in true Fallout 3 style. Do you fight your way in, or disguise yourself as a slave? Ally with the slaves, or join their Raider overlords? The Pitt is very morally ambiguous there s no real right or wrong, just choices to be made, sides to be chosen, and a mystery that could send shockwaves throughout the entire Wasteland.
* Explore an entire new area the post-apocalyptic ruins of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, known as The Pitt!
* Find and use new weaponry, such as the AutoAxe, a new melee weapon with a powerful, serrated rotary blade hungry for flesh.
* Discover new side quests and subtle plot elements and determine your path in this place where nothing is right or wrong.
* Exclusive new perks and achievements!
Continue your existing Fallout 3 game and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime. Broken Steel moves the level cap for your character from 20 to 30, allowing you to experience even more of the game, including new perks and achievements.
You may have dealt the Enclave a serious blow at Project Purity, but their forces are still out there, and still pose a grave threat to the people and security of the Capital Wasteland. In Broken Steel, you ll continue your current Fallout 3 character past the events of Project Purity, and work with the Brotherhood of Steel to eradicate the Enclave threat once and for all. Travel to new locations like the Olney Powerworks, wield destructive new weapons like the Tesla Cannon, and fight powerful new creatures like the Super Mutant Overlord.
* Battle your way to level 30, with all new perks and achievements to unlock along the way!
* Extends the Main Quest, allowing you to continue playing your existing character and find out what happens next in the Capital
* Acquire new high powered Enclave Technology, including a new devastating flamethrower, the Heavy Incinerator.
* Tougher foes await in life beyond level 20, including new enemies like the Super Mutant Overlord.
* Your decisions will inalterably affect the outcome of the Wasteland s survivors.