Date: 2007-11-11 Game Type : Shooter
Size: 1 DVD
From the makers of Far Cry, Crysis offers FPS fans the best-looking, most
highly-evolving gameplay, requiring the player to use adaptive tactics and
total customization of weapons and armor to survive in dynamic, hostile
environments including Zero-G. Earth, 2019. A team of US scientists makes a
frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea. All contact with
the team is lost when the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area.
The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force
Operators to recon the situation.
* A unique three-act structure forces the player to use real-time armor and
weapons customization to adapt constantly to an ever-changing world.
* Encounter a frightening and totally original alien species—they use their
senses intelligently and work together to present the most challenging
enemy yet in an FPS.
* Control of a variety of land, sea, and air vehicles including trucks,
tanks, boats, and helicopters.
* Explore a living, dynamic world where earthquakes, breaking ice,
landslides, and tornados pose an ever-present threat.
* 32-player multiplayer with real-time armor and weapons customization, plus
an all-new multiplayer mode that combines player modification and tactical
* Emergent gameplay means that in-game actions affect future outcomes and
give each player a unique experience.
* Highly robust and easy-to-use mod toolset allows players to create their
own expansive levels for both multiplayer and single-player modes.
* The CryENGINE 2 engine delivers the most realistic environments,
spectacular special effects, physics game engine, lighting system, and