- Crysis Multiplayer Beta Key Promotion (Battlefield 2) From Crytek / EA
- October 23, 2007
- (C) Copyright 2007 Electronic Arts, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- This promotion is limited to owners of the retail version of Battlefield 2
Thank you for your interest in the Crysis Multiplayer Beta Key Promotion. If you own the retail version of Battlefield 2, you are eligible to play the Crysis Multiplayer Beta from Crytek. You will be assigned (1) Crysis Beta key per Battlefield 2 key only. You will also be allowed access to download, install, test, and provide feedback for the game.
1) Open the Crysis Multiplayer Beta Key Promotion (Battlefield 2) application.
2) Enter your retail Battlefield 2 cd-key and confirm your ownership.
3) Press start to download the Beta client. When the download is complete, you will be asked where to save the completed file.
4) After completion, you will be assigned 1 Crysis Beta key. Please do not forget this key, as you will need it when installing the client.
5) Navigate on your computer to where you saved the completed file, and open it to start installation of Crysis Multiplayer Beta.
- Fixed a Vista problem that caused graphical glitches with explorer.exe while downloading (bug #114325).
- Fixed a rare bug where the client would not show the "Save File As" dialog box (bug #115669).
- Temp client file is now removed from %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\ after completion (bug #115723).