Experience photography without barriers. Discover ACDSee Pro Photo Manager, the most powerful software platform for viewing, processing, editing, organizing and publishing your photos.
ACDSee Pro is a single platform where professional photographers view, process, edit, organize, catalog, publish and archive their growing digital photo collections. Key features include advanced workflow functionality, support for Digital Negative Specification (DNG) and the latest RAW formats, RAW processing capability, batch IPTC editing, powerful color management functionality and professional publishing options
* Intel® Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon
XP or equivalent recommended)
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
* 100 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
* High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
* CD/DVD Burner - for creating CDs and DVDs
* Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™ operating system.
* Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
* TiVo® Desktop Software - to publish images to your TiVo
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c - for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide
shows and screen savers
* QuickTime™ 6.0 - for QuickTime file format support
* Ghostscript® 8.0 - for PDF support
* Windows Media™ Player 9.0 or later
Install, Exit and copy crack(patch) to install directory then Run to patch files. Run reg key.